Friday, July 24, 2009

Clark's New Obsessions

These last few weeks have really begun to show me that Clark is definitely my son.

Example 1: We've been trying to make him laugh by making odd noises and the only thing that will make him laugh is a fart sound. Typical boy.

Example 2: He loves to play. He also loves variety. Whether it be on his play mat, bouncer, swing, or sitting in his Bumbo, he loves to wiggle and giggle his way through the day.

Example 3: The boys already likes watching TV. But not just any TV. He loves cartoons. So this morning the two of us sat in front of the tele and watched Superman. As you can see, he couldn't keep his eyes off it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup, he's your son alright.

Jamie said...

Example #4: He likes to look at himself in the mirror. :) Kept him busy the whole way to Fresno!

Ben and Alli said...

Funny stuff, Jamie!

That picture makes me laugh every time I see it. He's so intense and looks like a little boy in his bumbo.

Alli

Ben and Alli said...

Yes, I do like looking in the mirror at myself. And every time I do, I tell myself, "You're awesome!"...because I am!

Ben

(That was a Phil comment if I ever heard one. JK!)

Janice Porter said...

Hey, babies aren't suppose to watch T.V.! Take him outside to study bugs! Grandma janice

Ben and Alli said...

Don't worry, ma. It was all staged...or was it?

Ben