Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Song - Mistaken

This song has been sitting in my mind for some time now. It was one of those songs that never got recorded or even played live. All I had was a tape recording of the song from a past band practice, so I had to make a good recording of it. The song is about how every summer I would go off to camp, away from the norm, and would end up having some sort of summer crush. These usually were very short yet very emotional relationships. You spend the whole week pining for this girl and then by the time you have the courage to make a move, your time is practically over. But along with those relationships came confusion. You can misread physical cues, actions, and words yet still fall head over heals for some girl you don't even know, but for some reason...it's worth it and you'd do it again the following year. If you haven't guessed yet, I loved camp and have fond memories. I mean, that's how I found my wife. :)

To hear the song, just click here or visit http://drop.io/portermusic.

No comments: