Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Countdown

The end of the year is usually quite hectic.  The kids get wilder with each passing day.  They also keep track of the days that are left in the year.  Today makes it 3 days left of school.  I can remember making the paper chains and tearing a ring every day until I was down to the last day.  Students still do this today.  But the one thing that the students don't know is that teachers count down the days more than they do.  Man, I can't wait for Friday to be over!  Summertime here we come!  

3 comments:

Janice Porter said...

Schools been out for a while here in Kansas, and I'm a;ready feeling like Summer's going too fast! Can't wait to be in Oregon! Love, Mom

Jon and Jolie said...

Happy Last Day of School! Enjoy your Summer. . . See you in a few weeks!

Julia said...

Enjoy your summer. I will soon be starting my last year...in California!