Saturday, May 30, 2009

The End of the Season

So many things have or are about to end. Being married with out kids. Over. School. 10 days till it's over (and yes, I'm counting). Premiere League. Manchester United were champs yet again! Our old couches. Passed on to another while new ones are on the way. Cold days. Over. Summer is peaking it's pretty head finally in our neck of the woods. And so many TV shows. The seasons are over while we wait to see what will happen. And since I won't be teaching summer school, I've made a list of things to do to carry me through the summer. Hope I didn't leave anything out.

Books to Read: The Book of Lies - Brad Meltzer, Wizard's First Rule - Terry Goodkind, and finish as many Harry Potter books as I can before the next movie comes out.

Games to Play with people who I want to hang out with: Carcassonne with Alli, WOW Minis with Chris, Zombies with Clint, and Fifa 09 with Sean and Tyler.

Places I want to go to: Visalia for Chris and Mimi's wedding, Forest Park for some hiking, more Timber's games, and the church basement to record music for the church.

1 comment:

swissamerican cheese said...

Hey, if you do make it to Central Cali this summer, be sure to check out my new place. Have a good couple of months off from work