Friday, May 29, 2009

Eating Crow

It's quite funny to look back on those times when you spewed out some silly phrase in the past about something in particular and have to eat your own words.  For example, I used to complain to my wife about how I always wanted to see more posts from my friends (who all happen to have kids).  We'll now it's my turn to eat a little crow.  It's been three weeks since my last post.  3 weeks and about 300 diapers later.  Oh, how kids can take up your time.  And it's not that I don't want to share information or posts about things going on with my friends.  It's just that now there is another person that I want to spend more time with than sitting on the computer typing.  Funny how things change.

4 comments:

Ben and Alli said...

Well, who wouldn't want to spend more time with such a cute baby?! Also, the time you spend with him gives mommy a few minutes to herself (an added bonus). :-)
alli

Bruce Porter said...

So that's why I have so much extra time - no little Ben's diapers to change! And I still can't find the time to update our blog - go figure.

Phil said...

Welcome to the club.

Julia said...

Funny how your perspective changes when you have kids.