Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Costume

Having lived in California for the majority of my life, I've ran into my fair share of different sports fans. Since California has so many stinking teams to choose from, one can get lost amongst the hoards of fans. But there is one thing that you learn about all of these fans...no fans are crazier than Raider's fans. So, since I actually own a Raiders jersey (I know, I know...But it says Porter on the back), I thought it would be fitting to go as one of those crazed Raiders fans. And all it took was a little bit of shaving to really bring the costume together. Have a look for yourself.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i love it

Phil said...

You look sober, you can't be an actual raider fan. I like it all the same!

Unknown said...

I can't help but feel some disdain towards you when I look at the photo. must be a great costume

Anonymous said...

You totally should have kept the facial hair for church. That would've been awesome.

Anonymous said...

The facial hair helps but you're missing the facepaint, skulls, etc that Raiders fans are known for.

Sandy N said...

You DO look like a crazed Raiders fan but I agree you look to sober to be a Raiders fan