Friday, October 31, 2008

Life at Sunset

There is always something awesome going on at Sunset (Alli's and my church home). Luckily, I have been able to be involved in many of the areas of the service that happen in front of the entire church. Just so that all of you can see some of the excellence that goes on here, I want to share a couple of videos with you. The first is a video of many of our church's individuals saying the Apostles Creed. I love that it shows all of us (young and old) saying the same thing.



The second is a performance from this last Sunday where some of the leaders at our church got up in front of the congregation and shared their life verses. This was great and went well with the theme of running the marathon of life. To help split up the verses, Jay chose to have the song "Word of God Speak" sang in between the sections. I was lucky enough to be asked to sing it in both services. I know it's a bit long, but it really gives you a feel for the great things that are going on at our church. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Josh said...

It's great to see how your church is doing! We really enjoyed it while we were there over the summer.

It's awesome to see that God has put you in the position that you are in to lead within the church.

Anonymous said...

I loved the video about the Word of God! It really spoke to my heart! Mom