Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Little Eyes Version 1.0

As a music snob, I hate hearing something when it's only half done. But when you work with talented people and go into the studio and come out with a version of a song that is pretty darn close to being finished, you just have to share it with everyone you know. Last Friday, I recorded a quality version of "Little Eyes"at Travis's house. Not only is he very talented at sound engineering, he also plays a mean keyboard. I showed him the demo of the song and he automatically told me that he wanted to lay down some tracks. Two hours later, we had this. It still has some final cleaning up to be done but I think it sounds great. To hear the almost finished cut of the song, just go to drop.io/portermusic and give it a listen.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I really like that song Ben. I love the sentiment.