Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Wife's Super!

There are some days where I'm really glad I have someone who understands my crazy mind. The other day a friend invited us to a costume party for her husband (Happy B-day, Tyler!) and we came up with the idea of going as Lois Lane and Clark Kent. We talked about how we would dress and ended it at that. But the next day she comes home and says she has a surprise. What was the surprise? She reached in her purse and produced two fake press passes for the Daily Planet with the names Kent and Lane on them. Does she rock or does she rock? Here's a picture of us at the party with the super cool badges. (I know, I know. Superman doesn't have a beard...but he would if he lived in Oregon.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

too cool for words

Phil said...

Alli does, in fact, rock. It's proven science.

amz said...

you better think she is awesome :)

That is a really cool idea and you both look so cute! I don't think Lois was preggo, but we'll let it slide ;)