Thursday, December 18, 2008

All I want for Christmas is...

Meat smelling body spray! That's right. Burger King has just released it's holiday scent...FLAME by BK. It's a meat scented body spray that's there for you when you think to yourself, "Hey, you know what? I really want to smell like a flame-broiled Whopper right now." (Feel free to insert your own play on words here.) I guess this is good for those men who are dating carnivores, but what about those who have vegetarian girlfriends will be out of luck. All I know is, if I can look as good as the King does in this picture when I'm his age, I won't need any meat-scented mojo-helping body spray to get my wife's attention.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the King is trying to toast his buns. Too sick (not in a good way).

Ben and Alli said...

So that's where I get that twisted side of humor from. I always knew it. If you click on the link to the spray and keep ckicking the spray bottle, funny stuff comes up on the screen. you got to check it out.

Janet Fraser said...

it's just sick and wrong... and i know just the person to get it for...