Thursday, April 16, 2009

13 to Go

I can't believe that there is only 13 days left  until our due date.  I'm really starting to get to the point where I am really ready to meet my son.  So is Alli...and so are Alli's feet.  It's been cool to watch the changes happen as baby got bigger, and I'm sure that there will be plenty of changes to come that will blow my mind.  But it's good to know that for some reason today, I feel completely ready.  Now it's just a matter of being patient.  Can't wait to finally meet you, C.A.P.!

5 comments:

Ben and Alli said...

"It's been cool to watch the changes happen as baby got bigger" -- and by baby, you mean my feet! Thank goodness its not summer! Glad your ready to meet CAP - I'm ready for you to hold him for a little bit while I take a nap on my back! Now if only we could figure out how you could breastfeed... :)
Your baby mama, Alli

Ben and Alli said...

Let's not.

Ben

Jon and Jolie said...

I am so excited that C.A.P will be here soon! As for the feet. . . well, chances are. . . they will still be swollen for about a week. . . mine were! But, I was in labor for a very long time! You guys are in our prayers!

Phil said...

C. A. P. - Cool Ass Porter?

Ben and Alli said...

That's it! How did you guess?