Monday, April 13, 2009

31 and Counting: #19 - Themed Boxers/Pajamas

There is something very amusing to me about funny boxers.  I can only imagine the thoughts that go through the people's heads as they sit and choose the fabric and prints that they use to make these undergarments.  I think I even enjoy it a little more now that I have a wife that thinks that they are just as funny as I do.  The list of witty types of boxer prints out there is endless, so here is a list I have compiled of my favorites.  

Boxers covered with...
  1. Acorns (or any type of nut)
  2. Super Heroes (They never get old... probably started with Underoos)
  3. Wooden Soldier Nutcrackers
  4. Christmas Packages
  5. Fruit (Haven't seen them with the fruit basket yet, but I'm sure someone will come up with it sooner or later)
The only one I'm surprised I haven't seen yet are treasure chests or some sort of jewels.  I know... I have a slightly perverse mind, but I think it's pretty darn funny.

Any boxer prints you've seen lately that have made you laugh?  

2 comments:

Jon and Jolie said...

Hey Ben,
So, I am just going to say that I just bought Jon boxers. They might fit into your "fruit" catagory. . . bananas. I kind of think there is something wrong about that!

Ben and Alli said...

Yes! I love it. I only have some with peaches and apples on them. Bananas are far more appropriate.

Ben