Wednesday, February 11, 2009

31 and Counting: #27 - Fifa Soccer 2009


If I didn't have a video game on my list of things I like, I would be a bad gamer.  So here I go.  Since I just talked about the Wii, I thought it would be appropriate to talk about the one game that I just can't get enough of, which is FIFA Soccer 2009.  First off, I'm a sucker for a good soccer game because scoring goals is tons of fun, even if it's not in real life.  But the real kicker of this game is the inclusion of the Manager Mode, which wasn't on last years version for the Wii.  So in other words, you get to choose a club and manage it. Buying, selling, and coaching has never been so much fun.  There's nothing like taking a scrub team and turning it into a super club at the top.  On top of all of that footy fun, this years game also includes an 8-on-8 game mode that is a total arcade style version of the game, along with the fun feature of playing with your own Mii (a Wii version you make to resemble yourself).  I know it's just a game and I know (and Alli knows) that I can spend tons of time playing, but it's clean (not filled with violence or other crud), fun, is great to play with friends.  Good thing it came out this year and not when I was 13.  I would have never left the house.

No comments: