Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday Morning Surprise!

There's nothing like being woken up at 5 A.M. in the morning, on your birthday, by the sound of your cat vomiting on your bed.  I guess she felt like she needed to give me something on my birthday.  What a special thing it was, too. And on top of that, there is nothing more fun than searching the floor in a pitch black room searching for cat vomit while your eyes are trying to adjust to the little light that you have in the room.  

For some odd reason, I think this birthday will be one of those ones that just sticks out in your mind as "that" birthday. Yipee!

4 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

despite your rough morning i hope your birthday is great!!!

Ben and Alli said...

She is a very thoughtful kitty!

Jon and Jolie said...

What a "thoughtful" gift. I hope the rest of your birthday is WAYYYYYYYYYY better than your "surprise!" Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dude! Just think of the little gift your kitty gave you as a preview of bigger things to come from your son. Ha! I'll never forget the day you threw up in my face. What a great gift - and it wasn't even my birthday.