Monday, September 29, 2008

4th Grade Writing of the Day

I just finished correcting all of the first writing prompts of the year and I thought to myself that it wouldn't be fair to just share 4th grade sayings of the day. Sometimes you come across a typo or mistake that is so funny you just have to share with someone. Enjoy!

While writing about a cat, one student writes..."Don’t let her jump on you or else she will bitch you on the cheek." I think I know what a bite would look like, but I'm dying to see a bitch to someone's cheek.

Another student is writing about her hamster. She writes, "Hamsters can sometimes be gross because when you put them in a ball that rolls, they will start pooping where they want and when they want." I never knew hamsters had the sheer willpower to control their bowel movements. I thought they just went. Oh well. You learn something new every day, right?

No comments: